Is this what you've been looking for?
- You are having a tough time getting into a good rhythm with your baby. You have tried everything.
- You really just don’t’ know how much sleep your baby should be getting and how long they should be awake for.
- You want to be able to put your baby down and your baby to be able to fall asleep on their own and stay asleep!
- You want longer naps.
- You want your baby to sleep through the night. (11-12 hours)
- You want a sleep consultant’s expertise to help you get started with a step by step guide to instil healthy sleep habits.
- You want to be able to get some independence back. Time in the evening to your self or to spend time with your partner or do have time during naps to get all your tasks done.
- You want your baby to sleep anywhere(Grandmas, hotel, camping)
“My baby was 7 months old when I approached Char about helping us with getting some better sleep. He was getting up between 3-5 times a night. Even though he was my 6th baby I was still at a loss on how to get him to sleep longer stretches and remedy our current situation. I wasn’t willing to do the cry it out method. I was pleasantly surprised that Char’s techniques were very gentle. We saw huge progress within the first couple nights. We are now a few weeks out and things are going great. Thanks for all your help, Char!” - Cristy
- Purchase the program and log in to gain access to your 6-12 Month program library.
- Watch the videos in order and re watch any time. Download and print the PDF guide for easy reference. *Closed caption option for the hearing impaired coming soon!*
- Pick a start night where you can have 2 weeks to focus on your child’s sleep.
- Daily memos. I have worked with so many families that I know what we are going to see in trends during these two weeks. You will feel as if I am right there with you the whole two weeks! You have the option to add on one on one support as well for customized guidance.
"When my son was 11 months old, I hit the point of not being able to handle his inconsistent sleep anymore. He was having super short naps (20-30 minutes) and waking numerous times at night, sometimes staying awake for a couple of hours and needing to be nursed frequently through the night. I was exhausted and emotional. A friend recommended Catching Fireflies and in spite of my nerves, working with Char was a breeze. She helped us tweak our routines to support our son's sleep and within a few days he was sleeping through the night and having longer naps. There is so much more joy and fun in our house again after working with Char, and I can't recommend her enough!” - Veronica
- Sleep environment
- What you need in your nursery and what you don’t. How to set up the perfect, safe sleep space.
- Routines and awake times, naps, night feeds and night wakings. All the good stuff!
- Soothing techniques
- What to expect in the 6-12 months.
- Plus so much more!
*If your baby was born preterm, please use their adjusted age (actual due date) when purchasing a program. If your baby is 6 months but was born a month early, this program is not appropriate for them yet. The 3-6 month program would be appropriate.*
*If your baby is 12 months, purchase the 12m-2.5 year program.*
Is this going to be "cry it out"?
It is completely normal to be anxious about crying. I wish with my whole heart that there was a solution that resulted in zero crying. Teaching your child to sleep well will most likely involve some amount of protest on the child’s part. Crying is your child’s way of protesting change, and you can expect that making changes to their sleep habits will result in some protest. Crying is their only form of communicating. Change does not always come easy. We do everything we can to minimize the crying and set your child up for success. And most parents report that night one went better than they expected! “Cry it out” is referred to as the extinction technique. This is there you put them down, leave the room and don’t return until morning. This is not included in the program. The techniques I have here are gentle and supportive.
It is also good news that the crying is usually short lived and after a few days into the plan, the crying starts to disappear as the child starts to develop a strategy on how to fall asleep and feels more comfortable and confident in their sleep abilities. If you don’t commit to a plan and are trying different things every day, there is going to be more crying over all then when we stick with a plan.
The guide contains evidence and research based knowledge so you can feel confident in mastering every aspect of your child’s sleep.
I’m Char Broughton
I was in your shoes once. My first did not sleep unless she was on me or nursing. My late night internet searches were not helping with all the conflicting information. I was completely overwhelmed with how much information there was. It got to the point where she was up every single hour all night long. I reached my breaking point. I hired a sleep consultant when she was 12 weeks old. We had tremendous success. I couldn’t have been happier to finally get some rest. Having a baby that slept set the tone for my parenting journey. Babysitter, no problem. Sleepover and grandmas house, piece of cake. Camping? Most definitely. We could confidently put her down anywhere. She was 5 months old when we started camping that first summer. We would put her down and right back out to the campfire to socialize. I wouldn’t trade anything for my zest and joy for motherhood that sleep has given me.
I created these programs to bridge the financial gap so all families that need help can have it. You don’t have to wait! You can start now! This age group can definitely be sleeping well and they need to be. I hear all the time, “Are they ready, Are they too young? Can I be helped? Are they too far gone?” I can assure you they are ready to learn to sleep. I want you to feel your best so you can be the best mom you want to be and know your baby is getting the sleep they need to grow and thrive.
Are you ready? I'm right here with you.